We can offer a new, cost-effective PR surgery service to help micro-businesses and SMEs.
- Do I have anything that the media would be interested in?
- How easy is it to write a press release, or
- How do I approach an editor with an article idea?
- How do I find out what people really think of my business?
- Where do all the referrals come from?
- Where do you start when it comes to networking?
- Can you give me some tips on Twitter?
These, and many more, are the ponderings of people just like you, who need a boost with their PR.
Keren says: “In a quiet, one-to-one setting I can provide small businesses owners and charities with some clear, easy-to-follow advice and contacts that will enable them to start raising their profile and bringing in new leads.”
The surgery lasts for one and a half hours with any follow-up advice given on the same day.
Contact Keren for a chat on 01730 894123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.